网站首页 语言 会计 互联网计算机 医学 学历 职场 文艺体育 范文
当前位置:学识谷 > 英语 > 行业英语

酒店洗衣服务英语句子及对话

栏目: 行业英语 / 发布于: / 人气:1.33W

导语:酒店一般都提供洗衣服务,酒店服务员如何用英语跟客人说明洗衣服务,下面是YJBYS小编收集整理的有关酒店洗衣服务英语句子,欢迎参考。

酒店洗衣服务英语句子及对话

1)Please fill in the laundry form. 请填写洗衣单。

2)We will deliver it to your room by tomorrow noon. 我们会在明天中午之前送回您的房间。

3)We have a two-hour quick service. 我们有两个小时的快速服务。

4)There is an extra charge of 50% for quick service. 快速服务要额外付50%的费用。

5) We can deliver it within 4 hours a t a 50% extra charge. 我们可以在4小时内送回,但要增收50%的费用。

6) Is this for pressing only? 这件只要烫干吗?

7) I d like this sweater dry-cleaned/washed by hand in cold water. 这件毛衣要干洗/用冷水手洗。

8) I m sorry, but we don t have the special equipment necessary to clean leather. 很抱歉,我们没有清洗皮料所需要的特别设备

9) We don t have necessary facilities and we can t afford to take responsibility for any damage. 我们没有所需要的设备。而且有什么破损,我们付不起责任。

3. 送洗衣物与洗衣单不符

1) There is a small problem with your laundry. 您要送洗的衣服有点小问题。

2) The items in your bag don t match up with the items on the laundry list. 洗衣袋里的衣物与洗衣单上登记的不符。

3) There should be three T-shirts in your bag, but there are only two. 您的洗衣袋里应有3件T恤,但这里只有2件。

4) There is a bra in your bag, but that isn t marked on the form. 您的洗衣袋里有一件纹胸,但是洗衣单上没有标出来。

5) One sock is missing. 少了一只袜子。

6) I can t find them right now. Just send the laundry as it is. 我找不着了,就洗这些吧。

7) Could you fill out a new form, please? 请您重新填写一张新表格好吗?

8) Could you sign for the change? 请您在变更这里签名好吗?

4. 送洗服务投诉

1)Where is my laundry? 我送洗的衣物在哪里?

2) I haven t received my laundry yet. 我还没有收到我送洗的'衣物。

3)We ll check it right now. 我们马上去查看这件事。

4) I checked my returned laundry, and found a shirt was missing.我检查了一下送回的衣物,发现一件衬衫不见了。

5) Could you describe it? 您能描述一下它是什么样的吗?

6) We ll check if your laundry has come back yet. 我们检查一下您的衣物是否已送还。

7) We ll bring it up to you as soon as we find it. 一旦找到您的衣物,我们会尽快还给您。

8) Here is your laundry. Sorry for delay. 这是您送洗的衣物,我们会尽快还给您。

9) We made a mistake while delivering your shirt. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. 您的衬衫被送错了。非常抱歉给您带来不便。

10) My suit came back and it looks terrible. 我的西装送回来了,他看起来太糟糕了。

11) My sweater shrunk after you cleaned it. 我的毛衣洗后缩水了。

12) We ll take it back and clean it again. 我们会重新再洗一次。

13) May I take it back to the laundry? They may be able to restore it. 我把衣物送还洗衣部好吗?他们可能可以修复的。

14) If you are still not satisfied when it comes back. We are responsible for the damage according to the record on your laundry list. 如果您仍然不满意,我们将会根据洗衣单上的记录予以赔偿。

  对话

R=Room

Attendant G=Guest

R: Housekeeping. May I collect your laudry?

G: Yes, it s in the laundry bag.

R: Thank you, ma am. Is the laundry form in the bag?

G: Yes, by the way, how long does it take for dry-cleaning?

R: It usually takes two days.

G: Oh, dear. We are leaving tomorrow.

R: If you are in a hurry, we have a two-hour quick service with an extra charge of 50%.

G: Well, if that s the case.