网站首页 语言 会计 互联网计算机 医学 学历 职场 文艺体育 范文
当前位置:学识谷 > 英语 > 商务英语

参观工厂的商务英语口语

栏目: 商务英语 / 发布于: / 人气:1.19W

参观工厂可以了解到供货商生产的产品范围、质量以及效率,对于合作很有参考价值。下面是小编整理的关于参观工厂的英语口语,欢迎阅读!

参观工厂的商务英语口语

  陪同参观工厂

史密斯:

If you are staying here for a few days, we'd be delighted to see you at our factory.

如果你要在这里呆几天的话.我们很高兴你能到我们工厂来看看.

汤姆:

It's very kind of you to say so. My associate and I will be interested in visiting your factory.

谢谢您的盛情.我的'搭档和我很想参观你们的工厂.

史密斯:

Let us know when you are free. We'll arrange the tour for you.

请告诉我们你们什么时候有空.我们好作安排.

汤姆:

Thank you. I'll give you a call this afternoon to set the time. There's nothing like seeing things with one's own eyes.

谢谢.今天下午我会给你电话以确认时间.再没有比亲自去看看更好的了.

史密斯:

That's for sure. You'll know our products better after the visit.

的确如此.参观后你会对我们的产品更了解.

  参观工厂

罗伯茨:

It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the place. It gave me a good idea of your product range.

谢谢你们陪同我看了整个工厂.这次参观使我对你们的产品范围有了一个很好的了解.

纳塔利:

It's a pleasure to show our factory to our customers. What's your general impression, may I ask?

带我们的客户来参观工厂是我们的荣幸.不知道你总体印象如何?

罗伯茨:

Very impressive, indeed, especially the speed of your NW Model.

很好.尤其是你们的NW型机器的速度

纳塔利:

That's our latest development. A product with high performance. We put it on the market just two months ago.

那是我们新开发的产品.性能很好.两个月前刚投放市场.

罗伯茨:

The machine gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

和你们的竞争对手相比.我想这机器可以让你们多占一个优势.

纳塔利:

Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.

当然.就速度而言.目前没有厂家能和我们相比.

罗伯茨:

Could you give me some brochures for that machine? And the price if possible.

能给我一些那种机器配套的小册子吗?如有可能.还有价格.

纳塔利:

Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.

好的.这是我们的销售目录和说明书.

罗伯茨:

Thank you. I think we may be able to work together in the future.

谢谢.我想也许将来我们可以合作.

  工厂质量控制

萨拉:

Put on the helmet, please.

请戴上安全帽.

乔伊:

Do we need to put on the jackets too?

我们还得穿上罩衣吗?

萨拉:

You'd better, to protect your clothes. Now please watch your step.

最好穿上.以免弄脏你的衣服.请留神脚下.

乔伊:

Thank you. Is the production line fully automated?

谢谢.生产线都是全自动的吗?

萨拉:

Well, not fully automated.

哦.不是全部自动的.

乔伊:

I see. How do you control the quality?

哦.那你们如何控制质量呢?

萨拉:

All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中都必须通过五道质量检查关.

乔伊:

What's the monthly output?

月产量多少?

萨拉:

One thousand units per month now. But we'll be making 1,200 units beginning with October.

目前每月一千套.但从十月份开始每月将为一千二百套.

乔伊:

What's your usual percentage of rejects?

每月不合格率通常是多少?

萨拉:

About 2% in normal operations.

正常情况下为2%左右.

乔伊:

That's wonderful. Is that where the finished products come off?

那太了不起了.成品从那边出来吗?

萨拉:

Yes. Shall we take a break now?

是的.现在我们稍微休息一下吧.