久仰!
I ve heard so much about you.
好久不见了!
Long time no see.
辛苦了!
You ve had a long e had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们!
Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使)
Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京,职场精英们必看:商务交际闪光英语口语集锦。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京过得怎么样?
How are you making out in Beijing?
我一定向他转达您的'问候和邀请,英语方法《职场精英们必看:商务交际闪光英语口语集锦》。
Ill surely remember you and your invitation to him.
欢迎美商来北京投资。
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
欢迎多提宝贵意见。
Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行!
Its a rewarding trip!
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候王先生。
Please remember me to .
感谢光临!
Thank you so much for coming.
欢迎再来!
Hope youll come again.
欢迎以后多来北京!
Hope youll visit Beijing more often.
请留步,不用送了!
I will see myself out, please.
多保重!
Take care!
祝您一路平安!
Have a nice trip!