网站首页 语言 会计 互联网计算机 医学 学历 职场 文艺体育 范文
当前位置:学识谷 > 范文 > 校园

趣味英语学习情景对话:Going to an art ga

栏目: 校园 / 发布于: / 人气:1.25W

Dashan: Oh, look. We've just passed a totem pole. The Native art collectioncan't be far away.

趣味英语学习情景对话:Going to an art ga

大山:嘿,看,我们刚经过了一个图腾柱。土著艺术品的展览一定不会太远了。

Yunbo: Native art is very popular in Canada, isn't it?

云波:土著艺术品在加拿大很受欢迎,是吧?

Dashan: Yes. Canada's aboriginal people make beautiful art. Don't youremember? We went to that wonderful Native art store in Vancouver. It had totempoles, masks, beadwork, basket and prints.

大山:是的,加拿大的土著居民创造出了很精美的艺术品。你们还记得吧,我们在温哥华去过的那家漂亮的土著工艺品商店。里面有图腾柱、面具、镶缀珠、篮筐以及版画。

Yunbo: That's right.

云波:是啊。

Rumei: This art is spectacular. It's very symbolic, isn't it?

如梅:这种艺术品非常壮观,富有象征意义,你说是吧?

Yunbo: Yes, it is.

云波:对。

Rumei: Look at the unusual animal figures.

如梅:看那些奇特的'动物塑像。

Dashan: Yeah. They're quite interesting. Did you know that each piece ofart tells a story?

大山:对,个个饶有兴趣。你知道吗?每一件艺术品都讲述一个故事呢。

Rumei: No, I didn't. Let's look around some more.

如梅:我原来不知道。我们再多看看。

Rumei: How do you guys feel about taking a break and getting a cup of tea?My feet are killing me. This gallery must have a restaurant.

如梅:我们休息一下,喝杯茶你们俩觉得怎么样?我的脚疼死了。美术馆里一定会有餐馆吧。

Dashan: It does. Actually, I wouldn't mind taking some weight off my feet,too.

大山:确实有。说句实话我也想歇歇脚。

Yunbo: Well, I prefer to look at some more art. Do you mind?

云波:我倒是情愿再多看一会展览,你们不会在意吧?

Rumei: Of course not.

如梅:当然不会。

Dashan: Okay. We'll go to the restaurant and then meet you in the gift shopin forty-five minutes.

大山:好的,我们到餐馆去,40分钟后我们在礼品店碰头。

Yunbo: Great.

云波:好的。

Rumei: Don't be late.

如梅:可别晚了。

Yunbo: I won't.

云波:我不会的。

Rumei: I should buy a gift for Yunbo's mother.

如梅:我应该给云波的妈妈买件礼物。

Dashan: You'll probably find a nice present at the gift shop.

大山:在礼品店估计你能选到一份好礼品。

Yunbo: Have you been waiting long?

云波:你们等了很久了吗?

Rumei: Yes, since 4:45.

如梅:是啊,从4点45分就开始等你了。

Yunbo: Oh, no! You've been waiting half an hour. I'm really sorry.

云波:哎呀,真糟,你们等了半个小时了。我真的非常抱歉。

Rumei: It's okay. I liked having the time to browse.

如梅:没关系。能有时间多转一转我很高兴。

Yunbo: Have you bought anything?

云波:你买了什么东西了吗?

Rumei: No, not yet. I'm thinking of getting an address book for yourmother. What do you think of this one?

如梅:还没有。我正在想给你母亲买一本通讯簿,你觉得这个怎么样?

Yunbo: It's beautiful. My mother will love it. Thanks for picking itout.

云波:很漂亮。我的母亲会喜欢的。谢谢你为她挑选。

Rumei: You're welcome.

如梅:不用客气。

Dashan: Well, we ought to go now.

大山:啊,我们得走了。