網站首頁 語言 會計 互聯網計算機 醫學 學歷 職場 文藝體育 範文
當前位置:學識谷 > 範文 > 校園

海鷗呀,請帶着我飛回故鄉的中英文對比閲讀

欄目: 校園 / 發佈於: / 人氣:2.53W

海鷗呀,請帶着我飛回故鄉

海鷗呀,請帶着我飛回故鄉的中英文對比閲讀

Seagull, please take me to fly back home

(圖片/收藏/網絡

(pictures / collection / network)

作者:歐陽欣悦

Author: Ouyang Xinyue

海鷗呀海鷗 白色的海鷗

Seagull seagull white gull

你要 飛向 哪裏

Do you want to go

能不能 告訴我

Can you tell me

你要 飛去的方向

Do you want to fly in the direction of

夏季的海 波瀾壯闊

The summer sea surge high and sweep forward

秋季的海 風平浪靜

The fall of the sea be in smooth water

冬天的海 萬里薄冰

The winter sea miles of ice

我在這裏 很想告訴你

I want to tell you here.

我更喜歡夏天的海灣

I love Summer Bay

今天的 海灣呀

Today's Bay.

還是 這樣蔚藍

So blue

今天的海水呀

Today the sea.

還是 這樣的碧藍

So blue

我懷揣着自己惆悵的心情

I have my melancholy mood

痴痴地 把你遙望

Keep your distance

遙望你 上空的天際

Look you over the

遙望你 周圍的島嶼

See you around the island

更想遙望你 四周的故土

Want to look into the distance around your home

一片海兒 一片眷念故土的.心情

A sea a missed homeland mood

一首歌兒 一首思念故鄉的情結

A song a song of missing hometown complex

海鷗呀 海鷗 請你

Seagull seagull please

快帶我 飛向日思夜想的故鄉

Take me to the hometown of night and day.

請你 快帶我 飛回久別重逢的故鄉

Please take me to fly back home after being apart a long time

海鷗呀海鷗 你可知道

Seagull seagull you know

我漂泊已久的心兒 有點累了

I had been long wandering heart a little tired.

海鷗呀海鷗 你可知道

Seagull seagull you know

我對你的思念是 望眼欲穿

I miss you is expect to see someone who never comes

今夜 聽海的聲音 翻滾

I hear the voice of the sea rolling

今夜 聽海濤在 放聲歌唱

Tonight listen to the waves in the singing

每每我 想起你的模樣

Whenever I think of you.

我的眼睛裏面 就會佈滿期待的淚光

My eyes will be full of expect tears

歸來 歸來兮 迴歸故鄉

Return return, return to hometown

我親愛的大海呀

I love the sea.

你還像媽媽一樣的偉大慈祥

Great kindness you as my mom

今夜 我的心兒 早就飛回你身邊

Tonight, my heart would fly back to your side

今夜 我還在心裏面 一遍遍

Tonight I still heart again and again

回想您寬大的情懷和博大的胸膛

Recall your generous feelings and broad chest

給我一個 輕輕地擁抱吧

Give me a gently hug.

我一輩子裏 所熱愛的大海

I ever love the sea

我在冬天的路口 將你遙望

I will you go on the junction of the winter

我在 迎春花開的時刻

I am in the winter jasmine moment

情不自禁地 用勁投進你的懷抱

Be overcome by one's feelings to exert oneself to fall into your arms

你是我的生命中的 激情和嚮往

You are my passion in life and yearning

海鷗呀海鷗 快帶我飛向大海的身旁

Seagull seagull quick fly me to the sea side

快帶我 飛向大海邊---- 我的故鄉

Take me to the sea, my hometown