1. Would you please hold the door open for me?你能幫我頂着門嗎?
2. You're very kind to take the trouble to help me.幫助我為你添麻煩了,你的心真好。
3. I wish I could repay you somehow for your kindness.我希望我能回報你的好意。
4. I'm afraid it was a bother for you to do this.我恐怕讓你幹這事是為難你了。
5. It wasn't any bother. I was glad to do it.沒關係,我樂意幹這事。
6. There's just one last favor I need to ask of you.這是我需要你提供的`最後一個幫助。
7. I'd be happy to help you in any way I can.我樂意盡我所能幫助你。
8. Would you mind giving me a push? My car has stalled.我的車拋錨了,你能幫我推一把嗎?
9. Would you be so kind as to open this window for me? It's stuck.你能幫我打開這扇窗户嗎?它粘住了。
10. If there's anything else I can do, please let me know.如果我能提供任何幫助,請告訴我。
11. This is the last time I'll ever ask you to do anything for me.這是我最後一次請你幫我做事。
12. I certainly didn't intend to cause you so much inconvenience.我真得不想給你添加這麼多的麻煩。
13. He'll always be indebted to you for what you've done.他總是對你所做的一切充滿感激。
14. Could you lend me ten dollars? I left my wallet at home.你能借給我10美元嗎?我的錢包丟在家裏了。
15. I'd appreciate it if you would turn out the lights. I'm sleepy.請你關燈,謝謝,我要睡覺了。