早上從牀上爬起來的時候是最痛苦的了。下面是小編分享的關於早上起牀的'英語口語,歡迎大家閲讀!
早起的鳥才會有蟲吃Ann:
Hey, Jim, it’s time to wake up and get out of bed.
嘿,吉姆,醒一醒,該起牀啦。
Jim:
Do I have to get up now?
我現在一定得起牀嗎?
Ann:
You’d better get up, or you’ll be late.
你最好現在就起牀,否則要遲到了。
Jim:
What are you talking about? My alarm hasn’t even gone off yet.
你説什麼呀? 我的鬧鐘都還沒響呢?
Ann:
Yes, it did. It went off? 30 minutes ago. You slept right through it?. You’re like a dead person while you sleep.
響了,30分鐘前就響了。你睡過了。睡得像死豬一樣。
Jim:
I must have slept right through it.
我一定是睡過了。
Ann:
Rise and shine! Sleepyhead!
起牀!貪睡鬼!
Jim:
Just let me sleep 5 more minutes.
讓我再睡5分鐘嘛。
Ann:
The early bird gets the worm?.
早起的鳥才會有蟲吃。
Jim:
I know. I know. But I don’t want any worms.
我知道。我知道。但是我可不想吃蟲。
Ann:
Ha! Ha! If you don’t make an effort now, later on it’ll be a lot tougher for you.
哈!哈! 如果你現在不努力的話,將來的生活就會變得更加艱難。
我找不着毛衣了Jim:
I Can’t Flnd My Sweater.
我找不着毛衣了。
Mom :
It’s very cold this morning. You must put on more clothes.
今天早晨很冷,你必須多穿衣服。
Jim:
But I can’t find my sweater. Where is it?
可是我找不着我的毛衣,哪去了?
Mom :
Have you looked for it in your suitcase?
找過你的衣箱嗎?
Jim:
Yes,I have.
找過了。
Mom :
Go to the wardrobe and see if it is there.
去看看是不是在櫃子裏。
Jim:
Oh, here it is!Thank you,Mum.
噢,在這兒呢,謝謝媽媽。